Wednesday, August 26, 2009

It's Been a While

since I have posted any pics of the kiddo!

Yesterday, after Carver ate dinner, we changed into some play around the house clothes. Carver was going to get to ride on the lawn mower with daddy. I told Carver to go get his shoes and he came back with his chucks. Carver NEVER picks these shoes to wear and he hasn't worn them at all this summer. I told him to go get his sandals to which he replied, "No mommy. My chucks match my outfit."!! I couldn't argue with that so... we put them on! Such a smart little man we have!



Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Carly said...

What a cutie! And great shoes!

Tiffany said...

mateo has the same shoes!!! He is super cute!!! that is so cute!! they match my outfit!!

Christina Smith said...

Awww, so cute!!!

Maile Belles said...

Too Cute!!!

It's Jenn! said...

What a cutie! And I am DIGGING the Chucks! You go boy! LOL!

On the PI topic, it sounds like maybe he'll be a rifle range instructor? I'd have to check to be sure that's the right terminology. I have a buddy who works over there and LOVES it! So are we going to be seeing any baby cards coming up? Hehehe, I'm on a total baby kick right now. Working on a few things as we speak =D

~amy~ said...

cutie pie boy with his chucks :)

Winter said...

Too sweet! I love the last pic! You have to scrap it! :)

Vanessa said...

He is a cutie!! Love the shoe picture!

Stephanie said...

A kid after my own heart. I picked out all of my shoes to wear this week then figured out which outfits would go with them best :)

Whatta cutie!!

Jane said...

how CUTE is this little man!!

~kelly marie~ said...

So cute!!