Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Blog Awards

I have received several blog awards over the past few weeks from some wonderfully sweet and talented women! I can't tell you all how much I have enjoyed having this blog and meeting so many wonderful women! I look forward to 'talking' to each of you everyday! I would have started a blog a long time ago if I had only known what a blessing it would be in my life! Thank you all for passing on these awards to me! I am honored!

Kristina, Alanna, and Winter awarded me this award...


I am passing this award on to some wonderful new friends and talented crafters! I think the 'rules' are to send it to 5 people but I am choosing to send it to 3!?!?!?

Janelle - Show and Tell

Tiffany - Stamping at Tiffany's

Vanessa - wings of a butterfly

My new friend, Tiffany, sent me the Karma Award! Thanks Tiffany! :)

The Karma Award: "These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly written text into the body of their award."

Again... I am choosing to send this to 3 of my new friends!

Karen - Time Crafted

Randee - Randee's Rendezvous

Alanna - Alanna's Spot In The World

One last , but not least, award that I received is from one of my newest friends, Vanessa.


Here are the rules:

1. By accepting this award you recognize that the giver "LIKES YOUR STYLE."

2. You agree to display this award proudly on your site, and include a post linking back to the giver.

3. And because there are so many blogs out there which you like their style, you will share this award with them... however many that may be.


I am choosing to give this award to:

Amy - Tsuruta Designs

Jane - Jane ( I know you received this from Vanessa but I like your style too!)

Maile - Simply Stamped

If you don't already know some of these ladies... you should go check out their blogs! They are all so sweet and so talented!!

Thanks for hanging in there with me! :)

7 comments:

Maile Belles said...

You are too sweet!!! Thanks!

Vanessa said...

Thank you so much, Kelley! I agree, I would have started a blog earlier if I knew how much fun it is!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Karen said...

Kelley, thank you So much! I can't agree with you more. I had toyed with starting a blog for about a year before I actually started one (thanks to PTI's challenges at their anniversary! :>) and have just enjoyed the people that I am meeting from all walks of a wonderfully creative life! Thank you, again! :>

Alanna said...

Thanks for thinking of me Kelley. Sorry I haven't been able to comment very much the past bit. Hopefully after next week.

~amy~ said...

Oh sista....thanks soooooo much for thinking of me!!!! You are super SWEET...you know that I love your style :)

Winter said...

Thanks for the shout out! You so deserve all of these awards! :)

Randee E said...

How sweet are you ?!?! I'm always excited to see your daily creations, today was extra special ;0) Thanks for thinking of me.