Sunday, August 9, 2009

Short and Sweet




I was going to post these last night before I went to bed. I started watching a movie and was too tired after it went off. So... just got home from our Sunday church and lunch at my parents. Carver is napping and I am fixing to! :) Just wanted to post the last two Christmas/button cards that I made a while ago. Nothing special... not my favs but going to post them anyway! Hope you have all had a wonderful Sunday so far.

Oh.. and I am not going to list my supplies... I am too tired and lazy! :) If you want to know anything... just ask and I will tell ya!

Talk to you all later tonight!

8 comments:

Jane said...

let me tell you......if you were selling these on Etsy......I'd buy them both!! LOVE THEM!!

Ann said...

Super cute, Kelley! LOVE that snowman!

Christina Smith said...

I really like both of your cards! Thanks for sharing them! Have a great nap!

~amy~ said...

ahh....hope you had a nice nap :) Sweet cards Kelley!

Winter said...

Cute! I love the stocking one! :)

Vanessa said...

Love them, Kelley! They are simple, yet cute and eyecatching! Hugs, Vanessa

Christina said...

Awww...those are so cute! The snowman is just adorable! Love the buttons!

Stephanie said...

Kelley - I love the choice of the blue ribbon on the stocking card..it's perfect!

I've been a bit busy, so I couldn't leave comments when I first saw them on Google Reader...I knew I had to come back :)

So glad that we're blogger buds!!