Thursday, August 27, 2009

Moxie Fab Fun and Cute Challenge

Cath at Moxie Fab is having some great challenges right now. This is my entry for the Moxie Fab Fun and Cute Challenge. Click here to see Cath's post.

I love these little people!

When I was brainstorming about an idea... I realized that I hadn't prayed about it. So... I stopped and prayed and this idea came to me almost immediately! God is good! This card may not be one of the two chosen as 'winners' but... I love it! That is what matters right? It would be awesome if Cath loved it too but... that is beside the point! :) I just pray for ideas and for cards that I am happy with. God knows already that I want to win so I don't have to pray for that. Ha!

I was almost giddy when I thought of the santa hat idea. I had to stamp a Santa and cut out the little hat... fits perfectly! I colored it with copics and added a rhinestone and some stickles!

Hope you all have a wonderful Thursday! Thanks again for your prayers and sweet comments... I am sooooo much better! I know part of it is antibiotics and the other part is because I had some amazing women offering up prayers on my behalf!

Peace and Love!

Supplies:
Stamps- Family (Autumn Leaves), Make a Tag (Missy B Designs?)
Paper - White (PTI)
Ink - Black StazOn
Other - Kaiser Rhinestones, Frosted Lace Stickles, Epoxy Heart, Making Memories Tiny Alpha stickers
Posted by Picasa

19 comments:

Christina Smith said...

Such a cute card! I love the santa hats! That's so neat that God gave you this idea!

Vanessa said...

So cute!! It would be perfect for the cute and fun challenge, too! Great idea, very clever and creative, Kelley!

Hugs,
Vanessa

It's Jenn! said...

I love it I love it I love it!!!!!!!! I am in love with the little people (one day I WILL have them, lol) and the Santa hats and sentiment were the PERFECT touch!

PS thanks for the thoughts and prayers with the dogs....believe it or not, I called housing and they said Dobes were NOT INCLUDED! It's crazy, since they're banned everywhere else, but I'm not complaining! I'm still shaking I'm so happy!

~amy~ said...

DARLING card Kelley!!! Cath is going to love it:)

I'm going to be a busy chicklet with all the fun challenges over at MFW...oh yeah and school clothes shopping for the kids...oy vey.

Winter said...

Very cute! I love little hats! God is so Good! :)

Amanda Winkelman said...

Love it, Kelley! I love the little heart bewteen them! So cute! So happy that you are feeling better!

Christina Smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christina Smith said...

Haha! I'm just a little confused today!

Meredith said...

This card is so cute!! I really think it should be chosen. I've been stuggling trying to come up with one for the vintage catagory...have to try prayer!

Randee E said...

I think this is just perfect!! I would be very surprised if Cathy didn't think so too!! Cute, fun, and oh so sweeet :0)

Maile Belles said...

Fun, fun, fun & cute, cute, cute!!! I love it, what a fabulous idea! God is good!!! Glad to hear you are doing much better!

Ann said...

TOO cute!!!!!!!

Janelle said...

This is so cute, Kelley! Great idea that God gave you -- and good for you for listening!

Stephanie said...

What a fun idea!! I think they should put little Santa hats on the restroom signs in December :) I'm hoping to carve some time out this weekend to join in the Moxie Fab fun - I have a stamping day with some SCS pals, but I'll be late thanks to this crazy fantasy football league I'm in. I have so much I want to do, so the football stuff needs to be quick :)

Courtney Baker said...

Super cute santa hats I love it!

Cindy said...

Too cute! Love the little connecting heart.

papertrails leaver said...

I love your card!

Traveling Mama said...

Pure genius, girl! I've got one with a Christmas hat too, but it's totally different! Anyoo! I really am going this time! Ciao!

~kelly marie~ said...

Absolutely adorable!! This card is just perfection! I love it! You are just so clever!