Thursday, August 27, 2009

Clean and Graphic Moxie Fab


Ok... so I changed my mind and entered my first 'clean and graphic' card in the 'fun and cute' challenge. I tell you what... I stink at knowing about styles... seriously!

This is my new entry into the Moxie Fab Clean and Graphic challenge. You can read about Cath's challenge here!

Very simple and plain but I like how the Guidelines II paper from PTI adds a little something to it!

Hope you all are having a great day! I will post my vintage/not sure if it is really vintage card later on! :)

Supplies:
Paper - Guidelines II (PTI), Berry Red Dot (Bo Bunny)
Other - AC Joy Flair, Marvy Square Punch, SU Dimensionals, Corner Rounder
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Carly said...

Oh this is clean and fab!!! Great card Kelley!

Kristina said...

I love how clean and straight-lined this card is. That guidelines paper is so neat! I might need to get some one of these days...

Christina Smith said...

Oooh, I Love it! That's a great graphic style!

Maile Belles said...

I would say this is totally Clean and Graphic! Love it!!!

Ann said...

Oh, yeah, this ROCKS!!!

Stephanie said...

too cute, Kelley!! Love teh 'joy' embellie :)

~amy~ said...

perfect-o Kelley...love the flair!!!

Winter said...

Nice! I like the grid look!

Jane said...

clean, simple and gorgeous!

Randee E said...

I love the clean slate look! Bring me joy :0)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Thanks for posting this to the challenge!

~kelly marie~ said...

Love it! The guidelines is the perfect touch!