Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Thanksgiving Greetings


I made this card a week or so ago! I did make some new cards for the Moxie Fab challenge but will have to take pics of them today and post one tonight!

I got this stamp on clearance at Hobby Lobby. I always look at this stamp when I walk through the aisles. I don't know why but I love it! Anyway...

Hope you guys have a wonderful Wednesday! Sorry so short but I wanted to get my post done so maybe I could make another card or two during nap time today. It is 12:30 am on Wednesday morning and I am going to bed! :)

Supplies:
Stamp- Thanksgiving Chef (Paper Inspirations)
Paper - Kraft and Rustic Cream (PTI), Autumn (Recollections)
Ink - Dark Chocolate (PTI)
Other - Rustic Twine and Wood Button (PTI), EK Success Embossed Curve Punch, Dew Drops
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

It's Jenn! said...

Ahhh cutie cutie! Very vintage looking! I've got to get my hands on some dew drops. They really pop off the card, very nice!

So your nephew, is he going to be a drill instructor or something like rifle range? My husband's brother is a DI over there right now, He's with 1st battalion. Haha, got the entire family over here with the military and yet we're all originally from the West Coast! LOL!

Wow, what a small world right?!?!

Dana Gustafson said...

Love this turkey chef! So very vintage and sweet! It looks great paired with the DP and twine!

Randee E said...

Such a cute stamp. Reminds me of the Campbells soup kids. How are you feeling?

Christina Smith said...

Very cute! I like that stamp, too! I love Thanksgiving. I think it's my favorite holiday!

Maile Belles said...

Very cute card!!! Can't wait to see what you created for the Moxie Fab Challenges!

Ann said...

Awww, that stamp is adorable!

Vanessa said...

Beautiful! Love the stamp, too!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Stephanie said...

What a great image!! Makes me hungry for green bean casserole :) That dp from Recollections is great!

~kelly marie~ said...

What a cool stamp! Love the patterned paper with the big scallops! Great card!