Monday, August 17, 2009

Taylored Expressions 78



Hello all my blogging buds and anyone else who may wander by! :) Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

There isn't a whole lot going on with me! I am going to make this short and sweet so I can go fix me some late dinner and then I have a lot of clothes to iron! I hate ironing!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway.... I decided to use Taylor's newest sketch as a chance to use some more of my Bo Bunny Christmas paper!

At this rate, I don't think I will have any problem having my Christmas cards done in plenty of time this year! :)

Happy Monday! Peace and Love!

Supplies:
Stamps - The Paper Studio Co
Paper - Kraft and Pure Poppy Bitty Dot by PTI, Tis the Season by Bo Bunny
Ink - Dark Chocolate PTI, Distress Vintage Photo by Ranger
Other - Cosmo Cricket Buck Naked Chipboard Ornaments, PTI Rustic Jute Twine, AC Button, Rhinestones, MM paint, Martha S. glitter
Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm so envious at all the Christmas cards you have done....I on the other hand will be in a different boat!

I love the color combo you used & that big snowflake - how fun!! Hope you have a great day :)

Dana Gustafson said...

Move over buttons, it's christmas card time for Kelley! This is so pretty with the glittery snowflake. I love it!

Winter said...

So pretty! I love the big snowflake!

Janelle said...

Nice card, Kelley. Love the really big snowflake! Hope you got the ironing done. Funny thing, I don't mind actually ironing -- what I hate is getting out the ironing board! Crazy me.

LeAnne said...

Very cute! Love the colors, sketch is great too!

~amy~ said...

Well, this is absolutely magnificent!!!

Christina Smith said...

Your card is beautiful!! I love the colors and the layout! I hate ironing, too!!

Amanda Winkelman said...

Kelley! Love this card. It's beautiful. I love that you're thinking ahead...onto Christmas....I'm still stuck in summer mode, posting flowers on my blog...I love, love, love that snowflake....it's absolutely fabulous! Thanks for sayin' hi earlier....missed 'talking' to you too! Hope ya have a great Monday night....even if it does involve ironing!

Traveling Mama said...

I love this! Yay for Christmas! I cannot WAIT for Christmas this year! We will be celebrating with our family a little late, but we will get to celebrate with them instead of by ourselves!

Lynnette said...

Such a cute card. Everytime I see one of your Christmas cards, I think, I need to start working on those!

Vanessa said...

Great colors, I love this paper! This snowflake is so beautiful! Congrats on being in the spotlight over at "my favourite things" !

Hugs,
Vanessa

Jennipher Lowery said...

Oh, I love that you made a holiday card with the sketch. I so need to get started on mine. Great job.

~kelly marie~ said...

Gorgeous Christmas card! Nice to be on top of the Christmas cards. I never get around to making them for myself to give to others. I always end up making them for friends to give to their friends. Maybe this year I will be more on top of things! :)

Ann said...

Great colors, and I love that sparkle!