Thursday, August 13, 2009

This Is It


This is the last button card that I have made to date. I don't have any more ideas! I think I am over the button craze of 09'! :) I, of course, still love buttons so hopefully I won't start hoarding them again! My bloggin bud, Stephanie, made the best Halloween card using buttons... it is sooo cool! I think, at some point, I will have to copy this one!

On to the current card.... I made this Sunday night. I had the idea for a couple of days before and was glad to stamp it out! Hopefully you get the idea... if not... let me explain. I thought it would be cute to stamp the bike from Everyday Button Bits at an angle and only add one button, you know... like the bike was missing it's front tire and that is why I was late!??! :)

Well... I am off to bed! I am up way too late... AGAIN! Hope you all have a great Thursday!

Oh... I almost forgot because I am so tired! How rude of me!

Thank you all so much for the great tips/advice for the beach! Most of what you guys told me, I would have never thought of on my own so I really appreciate you taking the time to share your great beach tips with me! You guys rock!

Supplies:
Stamps - Everyday Button Bits (PTI)
Paper - Kraft, Ocean Tides Bitty Box, Guidelines I (all PTI)
Ink - True Black (PTI), Vintage Photo Distress (Ranger)
Other - Long Rectangle Nestabilities, True Black Button (PTI), Copic Markers

15 comments:

Christina Smith said...

OMG! Kelley, that's the cutest card! I love it!! It makes me want to giggle!!

Vanessa said...

This is so cute! Love it, great idea! And I did get it...
Would love to go to the beach! Can`t remember the last time!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Mary Dawn said...

this is inspired! LOL and so cute

LeAnne said...

Very cute---I am loving that paper you've used---I only have two PTI papers---I am a hoarder---so maybe I will break down & get some more and actually USE them!

Janelle said...

So clever, Kelley -- this one made me laugh. Great idea!

Stephanie said...

This is very clever, Kelley!!! I got it right away!!

And thanks for giving me props on my Halloween card - YOU made my day!! There must've been something going around yesterday b/c my day was crummy too! PA hasn't passed our budget yet, and I found out yesterday that if it doesn't happen soon my employer won't be able to pay us starting with the September 15th pay....ugh!!! there goes my PTI wish list - darn governor!! Hope today is much better for both of us :)

Ann said...

SOOOOO cute and clever!!!! I LOVE it!

Maile Belles said...

Love this!!! What a great idea, so cute! I'm going to miss all your fabulous button ideas.

Winter said...

Girl you are so clever! What a great idea, of the broke down bike! Too cute! Love it! :)

Jane said...

my goodness......I need a few of these cards in my pocket ready to hand out!!!! ADORABLE!!

Randee E said...

This is so cute! Love the idea - I got it right away ;0)

Traveling Mama said...

Ha! Love the card! Hey, why not ride the inspiration when you are producing so many gorgeous cards??

Alison F. Collier said...

oh my goodness! this card is AWESOME! you make me want to do nothing but "stamp" and I can't!!!! Love ya!

Betty Wright said...

This is just too cool!!! Great idea and I love the colors!!!

~kelly marie~ said...

This is the cutest most clever card! So fun!