Saturday, August 8, 2009

Eye See You!!

I love Halloween! Spooky Sweets from Papertrey is the first set that I bought from PTI. A couple of years ago, I saw Nichole Heady on Talk of the Town (a local show) where she talked about PTI and showed some great creations using this set. I wrote her info down right away and immediately purchased this set. Who knew that at least two years later, I would still be a PTI fanatic!?!?

Anywho... I played with several different ways to get my button eyeballs in this jar. I have worked on this card for two nights in a row. I tried punching white circles and adding the buttons. I finally decided to just stamp the big polka dot, in Polka Dot Basics, in white ink and then add the buttons. I hope these look like eyeballs!?!?! :) Close enough, right?

Well... lots to do so going to go for now. Hope you all have a wonderful Saturday! Peace and Love!

Supplies:
Stamps - Polka Dot Basics, Spooky Sweets (both PTI), Jar (Inkadinkado)
Paper - Kraft, True Black Bitty Box (both PTI), Only Orange (SU)
Ink - Vintage Photo Distress (Ranger), True Black, Fresh Snow (both PTI)
Other - True Black Buttons, Rustic White Twine (both PTI), AC Chipboard Thickers, Making Memories Tiny Alpha, Copic Marker, SU Dimensionals
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Winter said...

Hey Kelley, it looks like eyeballs to me! :) Stop by my blog, I have an award for you!

Tiffany said...

wow this is super cute and creative!!

Stephanie said...

this is super cute!!!! and definitely looks like eyeballs :) I really like the red at the base of the jar - eeeeewwww!!! :)

I wanted to drop you a quick hello before I'm off for round 2 of the yard sale...if only my mom had the Internet, I could visit blogs while waiting on the cheapskates to ask if they could pay 10 cents for something that's marked a quarter :)

Genevieve said...

Brilliant card, love it :)

Christina Smith said...

Eyeballs...haha!!! That's cute!

Ann said...

SO cute and clever!

Alanna said...

This is so cute Kelley. I think you've got it just right.

Courtney Baker said...

That is super clever. Great job kel.

Kristina said...

So cute! Love all those eyeballs (and yes, they look like eyeballs!).

Vanessa said...

Wow, that`s so much fun! Love it, so creative and clever!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Janelle said...

So clever, Kelley!

Tiffany said...

there is an award over at my blog for you!!