Saturday, June 27, 2009

Another Moxie Fab card


So I decided to make another card for the Moxie Fab challenge. Have I mentioned how much I love PTIs Bitty Box Basics? I love this paper!! I also love the newest color, Scarlet Jewel. I wasn't sure if I would like it as much as some of the others but I really do!

I used one of my Unity trees on this card. I was excited to finally ink it up and use it on a card! I have had this set of trees for quite some time. It was the first Unity set that I purchased.

I am not able to get great shots of my cards these days. I am having to try and fix the coloring in Picasa before I post it. I really need a light tent. I hope that the colors look ok on your computer (if anyone is reading this). :-)

I also need a sewing machine!! I have had one of those little crafty sewing machines FOR YEARS and just recently tried to use it. Ummm... I am going to throw it away... it is a piece of junk. Oh well... I love all the stitching done on cards. It really adds so much! My friend, Courtney, just got one... maybe she will let me come try hers out!! :-)

Ok... enough rambling! Have a great day!

Supplies:
Stamps - Handwritten Notes (PTI), Giggle Grove (Unity)
Paper - Scarlet Jewel, Ripe Avocado Bitty Box Basics, Rustic Cream (all PTI)
Ink - Dark Chocolate, Ripe Avocado (both PTI)
Other - Scarlet Jewel Buttons, Dark Chocolate, Ripe Avocado, and Scarlet Jewel Ribbon (all PTI)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Christina Smith said...

I really like your card. The picture looks great! I think you do a great job with taking pics of your cards!

Amanda Winkelman said...

Cute card,I love it's simplicity, yet it is really stunning at the same time! I think I might have to get out some of my tree stamps....that is, if I get the time today. Also, I have some things I want to tell you regarding your last post....but I think I will email you! Have a great weekend!

Winter said...

Cute card! I love the tree, the buttons are perfect for it! I love the pictures you take of your cards! I think it was Courtney, http://courtbaker.blogspot.com/ who posted about a making your own light tent, I haven't made one yet, but here is the link if you want to. http://digital-photography-school.com/how-to-make-a-inexpensive-light-tent I just bought a natural light bulb that helps with lighting and the tutorials from Lisa are really helping me, here is her link. http://sideoatsandscribbles.wumple.com/
I hope that helps! :)

Ann said...

Gorgeous! I don't have Scarlet Jewel...yet!