Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 22



I made this card the other night to participate in the latest Sweet Sunday Challenge. I have been wanting to use some of my Offbeat papers and I finally got the chance. I love the Offbeat collection from Basic Grey... Super cute!

On a different note, I went to a local scrapbook store the other day. Carver was with me and as soon as we pulled up in the parking lot he said, "I know where we are. We are at the scrapbook store."... in his excited voice! :-) He has gotten to know the ladies who work in there quite well. They know him by name.

Last week, my friend, Janet, brought over my latest Stampin Up order. When I was pulling out my stuff, Carver saw some ink refills and said "Those are tickles (stickles) mommy."!! That boy doesn't forget a thing!

I have been meaning to share those stories. I thought it was cute that he knew those things!

Have a great day!

Supplies:
Stamps - Circles and Dots (Inkadinkado), Handwritten Notes (PTI)
Paper - Kraft (PTI), Offbeat (Basic Grey)
Ink - True Black (PTI), Tangerine Tango (SU), Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Other - Piercing Tool, Nestabilities Circles, Offbeat Element Sticker (Basic Grey)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Courtney Baker said...

That is so cute that he knows what stickles are! Great card too. I love those papers as well.

Karen Giron said...

Such a cute card - I love all those colors and patterns together. Your son is so cute! It won't be too long before he'll be crafting with you all the time.

Carly said...

Oh love those papers! Great color combo too! And too cute about your son's comments. You have a soon-to-be little crafter on your hands. :-)

Amanda Winkelman said...

Super cute card Kelley! Love all the bright colors and funky patterns!!!

Alison F. Collier said...

What beautiful cards you are making. Not just this one, but all of them. I love the pics of Michael and Carver with the water hose. Great dad/son pics. Love ya!