Tuesday, June 23, 2009

CPS 121 Take Two


I really like the latest CPS sketch so I wanted to make another card. I like the first card that I made with this sketch just fine but... I like this one better.

My friend, Kim, is going to welcome a baby girl this fall so I made this for her.

Supplies: all PTI
Stamps - Bitty Baby Blessings, Star Prints
Paper - Sweet Blush, Polka Dot Parade, Ripe Avocado Bitty Box Basics, Berry Sorbet, Stampers Select White
Ink - Ripe Avocado, Berry Sorbet, Chamomile Tea Dye
Other - Berry Sorbet buttons, Rustic Cream Twine
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Carly said...

Kelley this is fabulous! Too funny about the paper and pink; yup, great minds do think alike. ;-)

Kristina said...

This card is so fun! It's a perfect baby card- the paper and the star. Beautiful job with the challenge!

Ann said...

So very sweet! I love these colors!

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is super! Great job on the CPS sketch. Thanks so much for the inspiration, I need a baby card and this is perfect. Wonderful combination of colors and design!

Chrissy said...

way cute!

Jamie Harder said...

Such a pretty card!!! Green and pink is my favorite color combo:-)

Unknown said...

Darling card. Great job on the sketch.