Tuesday, June 23, 2009

CPS 121



I still have a couple of 4th of July cards to make and I thought this sketch was a great guide for making one. This card is pretty plain but I like that sometimes! I don't know where I got the chipboard shapes from. They are just from my huge stash of stuff. Only since I started this blog (April 09) did I start making sure I knew where my goodies came from. I think I may have ordered them at some point from Oriental Trading!?!?!

Anyway.... Thanks for stopping by and checking out my card! :-)

Supplies:
Stamps - Studio G
Paper - Kraft, Pure Poppy Bitty Stars, Stampers Select White (all PTI)
Ink - True Black, Chai Tea Dye (both PTI)
Other - Chipboard shapes and Eyelets

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Carly said...

Fabulous take on the sketch! Love the chipboard!

Ann said...

SO fun and festive--great take on the sketch!