Sunday, June 28, 2009

Wedding Gift Card Holder

Well... I told you that I was excited about these gift card holders!! I made another one and plan to make some more. I love them!! Seriously...

Here is the back... I used the same patterned paper but used the petite pattern on the front and grande on the back.
I feel the need to add something to the inside cover so I used more of the Black and White Basics paper and then added a flower and brad from my stash.

My demonstrator/friend, Joyce, has the Word Window punch that she uses to finish out the slit for the card but I don't have it so I have to just cut it with scissors! I did try to use my SU scallop circle punch instead of just a regular circle punch but that Scarlet Jewel paper is so thick that it wouldn't cut it!!

I left the backside blank so that I could use this as a card/gift card holder.
I just love these... have I said that before?

Supplies:
Stamps - Mega Mixed Messages (PTI)
Paper - Scarlet Jewel, S S White, B & W Basics (all PTI)
Ink - True Black, Chai Tea Dye (for edges) (both PTI)
Other - Nestabilities Labels One, Scarlet Jewel Ribbon (PTI), Clear Rhinestones, Flower, Brad
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Traveling Mama said...

You always have the cutest projects! I love what you made for the Moxie challenge. I have mine sitting here and need to upload it!
BTW- I responded to your question in the comments section on my blog.

Ann said...

Beautiful!

Emily Echols said...

I love the card....it has been so long since I have seen you, but I was thinking about you at church today...looked for you to say hello! Hope you are enjoying your summer!

EMily Echols

Cindi said...

Kelley, you have come so far with your card making. I love to get on your blogspot and look at what new cards you have done. Your latest two cards are just gorgeous! I know card making brings you much joy, as it does my friend, Ruth. The joy it brings you comes through in your creations. It makes me happy to see you happy. Today, your mom told me a story about Little Man and what he told Howard when Howard told him not to pee on him. He told Howard "Don't worry Papa, my pee pee don't work!" LOL!!! I love that little boy! I just laughed and laughed and missed that he wasn't there today for me to hug! I told Katha that Carver just cracks me up with his personality and his wit and intelligence. He's a mess! He is a perfect blend of your and Michael's personalities. Love you guys!

Winter said...

This is so pretty and a great gift idea! I love that patterned paper!

Kristina said...

This is so pretty! I love the polka dots on the inside, and even in the tiny brad in the middle of the flower! These are going to be so loved by the recipients!

Lisa said...

I am new to the crafting world and totally want to make such beautiful wedding gift card holder. You are very creative.