Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Mojo Monday Week 89


I wanted to use the latest Mojo sketch to make another Fourth of July card. This is what I came up with. I think I will use the same sketch to make a different card and maybe post it later. I like the sketch and I like this card but I would like to make something different with it. This card looks a little better in person. I am not real happy with how the picture turned out but oh well.... that is how it goes sometimes!



Stamp supplies:
Stamps - Background Basics Text Style, Let Freedom Ring (both PTI), Studio G
Paper - Rustic Cream (PTI), Brilliant Blue, Creamy Caramel (both SU), Patterned Paper by Creative Imaginations
Ink - Brilliant Blue, Ruby Red, Creamy Caramel (all SU), Dark Chocolate for sponging (PTI)
Other - Sizzix Stars Die, Big Shot, Recycled Cardboard Packaging, Rustic Jute Twine (PTI), Brownstone Glitter (Martha Stewart), Marvy Square and Circle punches, SU Dimensionals



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Cute star accents! Fabulous job on the Mojo Monday sketch.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

What a great card! Love that star Thanks for playing! :)

Christina Smith said...

I really like this card! I really like the texture and depth to this card. It's amazing! Ok, I have to continue looking at your blog because I'm like in awe!