Friday, June 12, 2009

My First Post-It Note Holder


I got a couple of cute July 4th post-it notes in the dollar bin at Target recently. I have never made one for myself but I have one on my desk courtesy of my friend, Courtney. The one I got from her is almost empty so I thought I would make one. I am really happy with how it turned out. I just love these colors together!

I have decided that it is way past time to reorganize my craft room. I had a photo shoot today of some items I made to sell this past fall. Obviously, they didn't sell or I would not be able to take photos but I did sell a lot of stuff. I hope to do the craft fair thing again this year. It was a lot of fun! Anyway... getting off the subject.

Along with reorganizing my craft room, my son is going to be moving to a big boy bed this weekend. I am not sure how much time I am going to have to make anything. For a few days, I am going to post some stuff I had made for the craft fairs plus some family pictures.

Happy Friday!

Supplies:
Stamps - Background Basic Text Style, Fancy Flourishes (both PTI), Studio G
Paper - Real Red, Baja Breeze (both SU), Kraft, Stampers Select White (both PTI)
Ink - Real Red, Not Quite Navy (both SU), Chai Tea Dye for edges (PTI)
Other - Sizzix Stars Die, Star Brad, Ribbon ($1 bin at Target)

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Kristina said...

This is fantastic! I never would have thought of a post-it note holder... I know what I'm doing for my classroom helper gifts next school year!

Courtney Baker said...

So cute Kelley! I love it!

Alanna said...

So cute. I have a friend who goes ga-ga for anything post-it note. I should make her something like this.

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I appreciate it.

Amanda Winkelman said...

Kelley, So Cute! I love Stars.....they're all over my house! But I've never done them on post-it note holders or very many cards for that matter....you do an awesome job with them! Also loved your card for Karen's SSS (with the stars as well) Hope you're doing well....keep up all your amazing work, cuz I love to look at it! p.s. are you gonna play Kristina's color inspiration this week? I looked through her list today looking for your entry....but didn't see one yet!
Hugs, Amanda

KatieTurtle said...

I. LOVE. THIS. So AWESOME!