Friday, June 26, 2009

Moxie Fab Challenge


Well... I wasn't going to participate in the latest Moxie Fab challenge because I don't really know what to do with trees! But.... then I thought I would give it a shot. This is what I came up with! This is not a card like I am comfortable making... too much stuff going on... but.. I like it a lot. It is really cute. It was nice to try something out of my comfort zone!

Supplies:
Stamps - Mixed Messages (PTI)
Paper - Kraft, Spring Rain, Ripe Avocado Bitty Box (all PTI), Sweet Slumber (SU)
Ink - Dark Chocolate (PTI)
Other - Basic Grey Mellow Chipboard, Rustic Jute Twine (PTI), Corrugated Cardboard, Tim Holtz Distress Crackle Paint Picket Fence, Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch, Buttons from stash

4 comments:

Carly said...

Kelley this is just too cute! Love that fence and that sign hanging from it is fabulous! Great card and lovely idea.

Christina Smith said...

So cute! You know me an clouds...love it! I really like this!

Ann said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love the buttons on your tree!

Jamie Harder said...

Challenges are great for pushing us out of our comfort zone hey? your card is adorable! I love the tree and there is definitely not too much going on:-)