Thursday, June 11, 2009

Color Makes Me Happy


I was not having the best day yesterday, but I did get a card made while Carver was napping. I wanted to make a card that would cheer me up so I used some color and polka dots... both of which make me happy!


I had to hold the card, while I took the picture, so I could try and capture the bright colors. I had taken a picture of it earlier in the day but the light was so low that it didn't do the colors justice. When I went out later, my porch bench/pew was checkered with shadow and sun so this was the best picture I could get.

I have enjoyed looking at it all day! It helped to make my day a little brighter! I love color!

Stamp supplies:
Stamps - Polka Dot Basics, Mega Mixed Messages (PTI)
Paper - Kraft (PTI), Orange Citrus Dot, Wild Berry Red Dot, Brilliant Blue Dot, Wasabi Dot, Buttercup Dot (all Bo Bunny)
Ink - Only Orange, Glorious Green, Brilliant Blue, YoYo Yellow, Real Red (all SU), Dark Chocolate for sponging (PTI)
Other - American Craft Thickers, Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch, EK Success Square and Circle Punch, Clear and Red Rhinestones

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Carly said...

Color makes me happy too! Love the bright butterflies! Very sweet card.

Winter said...

I love all the polka dots! What a fun and happy card! Thank you so much for all your sweet comments! :) Have a Blessed day!

Lynnette said...

This is such a fun card! Love the bright colors. So cheery!

Courtney Baker said...

Fun colors Kelley! It certainly is cheery!

Traveling Mama said...

Your card makes me so happy! Adorable! Hope today is full of cheer!
Hugs from Morocco!