Friday, June 19, 2009

Brother's Birthday



My brother, Chris, will celebrate a birthday next month. I got started a little early on making his birthday card. I used the latest I heart to stamp sketch as a guide. I hope he likes it!

Supplies:
Stamps - Making Memories, Birthday Basics (PTI), Star Prints (PTI)
Paper - Wanted (Cosmo Cricket), Kraft (PTI), Rustic Cream (PTI)
Ink - Really Rust, Not Quite Navy (both SU), Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Other - Corrugated Cardboard, Twine, JBS Ticket, Heidi Swapp Chipboard Letter, Eyelet

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Courtney Baker said...

Cute Kel. I can't wait to see your card with red thickers!

Carly said...

Hey my brother's name is Chris too! Love the card, the distressing is perfect and I love that ticket!

Lynnette said...

Great job on the sketch and for getting ahead on your brother's card.