Thursday, June 4, 2009

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #8


This is probably one of the fastest cards I have ever completed. I had the idea in my head already once I saw the colors and I went for it. It is a simple card... not a lot of bling or... anything really but, I like it. I finally made three cards last night that I actually like. I am so excited! I haven't been real happy with any of my cards the past few days so it was nice to first of all, get three cards made in one night and then to actually like them all! Woo hoo!



Stamp supplies:
Stamps - Circles and Dots (Inkadinkado), Handwritten Notes (PTI)
Paper - Kraft (PTI)
Ink - Dark Chocolate (PTI)
Buttons - Hibiscus Burst, Dark Chocolate, Vintage Cream (all PTI)


Posted by Picasa

20 comments:

Krista said...

Nice card !

Courtney Baker said...

Really cute. I love the strategic buttons.

Lynnette said...

Cute card! Good job on the challenge :)

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving such nice comments.

Anonymous said...

hi Kelly you did an awesome job on Dawns challenge! very pretty card.

KatieTurtle said...

Wow- a fast and FABULOUS Card! I loveit!

Unknown said...

great job! I have this stamp set and struggle to use it. This is inspiring!

Carly said...

Holy moly Kelley that card is gorgeous!! I can't wait to see the others!

Anonymous said...

Wonderfully eclectic cards! Just the kind of card that makes you smile when you give it to someone.

2Bis2DO said...

Oh i love your card. Great job!

Dana Gustafson said...

Great idea Kelley! I love the button accents within the dots, swirls and circles. Cool!

Unknown said...

Wow! this card is Fabulous!

Steph said...

This it great and I like your blog, lots of wonderful stuff over here!!

Scrapping Julie said...

very fun!

Christina Smith said...

OMG! I love your card!! I was drawn to it right away!!

Windy Robinson Life Handmade said...

I like it-- great design.

Winter said...

Cool card! I love all the designs!

Kristina said...

So fun! Love the little button accents!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

This is such an interesting effect. I really like your end card. Super job on the color combo.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Kitty said...

I love your Circles and Dots stamp. Makes a great fun card. Plus, the button add just the right pop of color :)

~kelly marie~ said...

Wow! I love this card! So cool! The way you used the dots and circles with the buttons is just perfect!