Tuesday, June 9, 2009

CPS 119




So Sunday night I wanted to make a card before bed but, not knowing how long I would have before Carver woke up, I had to make it quick. I used the new CPS Sketch as my guide. I have so many lines of paper that I haven't used yet so I was glad to finally pull some of it out and show it some love! I like the card but I like to think I might have done a little better with it if I hadn't felt the need to hurry.

Yeah... I like to think that! :-)

Now I just have to figure out where to find an envelope to put it in so I can give it to someone!

In other news... I got my box of goodies from Cath at Moxie Fab! I got a lot of great American Crafts supplies... so exciting! I like winning stuff! Unfortunately, it will probably be another 32 years before it happens again. Ha..

Also, I took off my recycling yesterday. I happen to take it right near Hobby Lobby so I, of course, have to visit while I am right there. There is also a Big Lots right next door. I discovered, some time ago, that Big Lots has a lot of scrapbooking/card making supplies. While I was there, I got some American Crafts Thickers and Buttons. I couldn't believe how much American Crafts stuff they had.

Tuesday Mornings is another place that I have found some great name brand supplies at a fraction of the cost! Just an FYI!!

Stamp supplies:
Stamps - sentiment bought at Hobby Lobby !?!?
Paper - Stampers Select White (PTI), Hello Sunshine (Cosmo Cricket)
Ink - True Black, Chamomile Tea Dye for edges (both PTI)
Other - EK Success Circle Punch, True Black Buttons (PTI)


Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this one very much. It seems like a happy and vibrant card. You are so talented, Kelley!

-Sum

Monika Reeck said...

Very happy card.....best regards from Germany, Monika

Vickilyn said...

Very cute!! Love it!! I love the big U and the bright colors!!

Courtney Baker said...

You got some thickers! Man I'm jealous. I think this is one of my favorite cards you've made to date! So fun!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Great take on the challenge. Love that paper you used.

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Hi Great card for the challenge. I've got to get going on mine!! I'm wondering about an envelope too!

Linda aka Oz said...

Great card for the challenge. But I think the number is 119 this week. Linda aka Oz

Nancy G. said...

Very cute. I love the paper you used.

Julia Aston said...

Wonderful DP's on this - love the buttons on the circles and the big U!

KatieTurtle said...

You're card is great! I hear you about fitting card making in between the baby waking up! I love Tuesday Morning as well, there are some great finds there~

Unknown said...

Darling card! Thanks for the inspiration!