Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Add it to the list...


My son has been going to camp this week at church. I have been able to get several things done around the house but still have a lot more to do. I haven't been able to get a whole lot of house cleaning done since he has been out of school (mothers day out) because he is usually right up under me. I get stressed out if I try to clean and end up getting aggravated so it is usually best for me to just pick up and do laundry, etc... and save the deep cleaning for a day when Carver goes somewhere with daddy for a while.

Anyway... I am rambling!

Since I shared the list of things I wanted to remember a couple of days ago, I thought I would add these to it.

Yesterday, Carver kicked a little boy who was trying to take a nap.

Earlier in the day, he had announced to his class that he had farted! (sorry if that just made anyone blush but that is the word he used) ha ha ... I wonder who he learned that from? daddy maybe? poppy? papa? probably papa!! and/or daddy!

Today he hit a little girl in the eye when they were arguing over a toy. One of the class helpers (a teenager) said it was an accident but his adult teacher put him in time out for it (per my request) so she must have thought it was on purpose.

When I picked him up yesterday (his very first day at camp), his teacher (who doesn't know Carver) told me that Carver has a lot of personality!! I wonder what that means? :-)

At this point in his life, I don't see Carver being a teachers pet!!

3 comments:

Janelle said...

Carver sounds pretty typical boy to me! Today I dropped into one of our summer school classes of 5 year olds at lunch time today and one of the boys said, "Mrs. Hayes, you missed it. I just burped really loud!" What is it with boy and body noises!
By the way, great butterfly cards yesterday. I love that die, too! (And thanks for visiting my blog!)

Christina Smith said...

LOL! I had to laugh at that last line about teacher's pet. Hahaha!

Winter said...

I agree with Christina, that last line is hilarious! :)