Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I Have A New Love....


Sassafras!! How cute is this tricycle image? I love it... it reminds me of Carver.

Carver rides his tricycle all over the house just about everyday. I have the scars on the back of my ankles to prove it! :-)

Hope you are having a great day!

Supplies:
Stamps - Birthday Basics (PTI), Freedom (Sassafras)
Paper - Kraft, Vintage Cream (both PTI)
Ink - Chocolate Chip, Ruby Red, Garden Green, Not Quite Navy, Summer Sun (all SU), Chai Tea Dye (PTI)
Other - EK Success Square Punch, SU Dimensionals


Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Christina Smith said...

That tricycle is adorable!!

Tiffany said...

that bike stamp is super cute!! and congrats on your blog candy over at creative antics!!

Courtney Baker said...

Cute Kelley. Where did you get the stamp from?

Stephanie said...

Kelley - that image is the cutest!! perfect card for a little one :)

Tiffany said...

what a great surprise!!

Anonymous said...

What a great card! Yes, where did you get the stamps! Your blog always calls to the artsy girl in me to wake up and get to work:)

Winter said...

Oh, how cute! That stamp reminds me of a picture of my brother pushing me on a tricycle when we were young! Thanks for that memory! :)

Ann said...

Such a cute little image, and I love it on kraft!

Meredith said...

I have been loving the stuff you are posting, but it's not letting me comment on your blog...hope this one works! Grrrrr....

LeAnne said...

Wow, this is so cute....and did you know you won Ann's blogavery candy? Lucky duck!!!

KatieTurtle said...

Such a cute card! i love that you used primary colors to do the images. It is very whimsical!

Nellie Mae said...

This is super cute! Thanks for your sweet comments over on my blog!!