Saturday, July 11, 2009

Fun in the Sun

First of all... I am going to be sharing lots of pictures the next couple of days. There are lots that I want to post. My family likes to see pictures of the kiddo and I like posting them. I will be posting cards too for those interested mostly in crafty stuff! :) Plus... my computer is doing some funky stuff and my husband is going to rebuild it for me soon. I want to get all of my stuff posted just in case... I would hate to lose anything and have to go through all of those pictures again! I am lazy!!

So.... yesterday, we had plans to go to a friends pool but when we got there, someone else was enjoying the pool. We were all disappointed... especially Carver (and me) so when we got back home, we got Carver's pool out of the attic. My mom and dad gave this to us a while ago. This is the first time that we have pulled it out. We had trouble trying to find a flat spot in our yard but we did the best we could. Unfortunately, it had to be in the front yard. We have two dogs in the back so there is lots of poop... especially in the only flat spot at the end of the yard. :-)

Carver had a great time in his pool!! Carver cried and cried when it was time to come in for his nap. He did not want the fun to end!

The pool has a sprinkler on it. Carver wasn't too sure about it to begin with...


But then he said, "I like it", in his excited voice and just embraced the showers...






Right before we went in the house, Michael started helping Carver to do flips onto the slide. Carver and Michael both had a blast. Carver was so funny... "Again.... Again"... also in his excited voice. These pics crack me up....







And these pics are just cute....





Hope you are having a great day!!


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Winter said...

What a cute son you have! Looks like he had a great time! My kids always loved the slip-n-slide at that age! (Well, they still do!) :)

Stephanie said...

What a precious boy and precious memories you captured! thanks for sharing :)

Christina Smith said...

I'm coming over and playing in the pool!!

Meredith said...

Looks like so much fun! I love his face at the bottom of the slide--pure joy!

It's Jenn! said...

He is PRECIOUS! Makes me miss my little one being that age. These are great pics btw, very colorful and fun!