Thursday, July 9, 2009

Jacksonbelle Tuesday Challenge



My nephew, Rex, is having a birthday this month. I made this card for him. I love this Cosmo Cricket Lil Man line... it is so cute. Rex played t-ball for the first time this year so I thought he might like a baseball card. Here is a picture of the cutie.... this is the look that I get a lot of times when I take his picture. I know I get on his nerves! :-)



This is my first time playing along with a Jacksonbelle Challenge. Click here to see their sketch. I found them through Carly's blog!

On another note... I won some awesome blog candy from Ann's blog! I found out Tuesday night (through a comment on my blog) right before I was heading to bed. I stayed up for another hour because I was so excited. I guess I can officially stop saying that I don't win anything!! Ann said out of almost 400 entries, random.org picked #4 and that was me!! Thanks random.org!! :-) and... Thank you again Ann!

Hope you all have a wonderful Thursday!!

Supplies:
Stamps - Birthday Basics (PTI)
Paper - Lil Man (Cosmo Cricket), Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss (both SU)
Ink - True Black (PTI), Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Other - Lil Man chipboard and element (Cosmo Cricket), American Crafts vinyl Thickers

Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Kristina said...

This is the greatest little boy card I've seen! How could he NOT love it?! Congrats on your win... wanna send some of that luck my way, lol?!

Ann said...

Kelley, this is such a cute boy card! I love those papers! And no need to thank me...thank randomness! ;)

Christina Smith said...

Haha! That's awesome that you won! I really like the cards you make. Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog. I've been thinking about you a lot!

Alanna said...

Such a cute card. Perfect for a little boy.

Stephanie said...

Kelley - you'll need a hidden camera b/c little Rex will definitely bear a huge grin when he sees this card! It's fantastic :) absolutely love the color scheme!

LeAnne said...

Very cool card---and what a cutie, even if he looks annoyed. He actually looks like he has his "baseball face" on! He's gonna like the card!

Winter said...

What a cute card! I love those Cosmo Cricket papers! Your nephew does look like he has his baseball face on! I get the same look from my son, he thinks I take too many pictures! :)

Carly said...

Kelley this card just ROCKS! I just LOVE it!!! Thanks for playing! And that pic of your nephew is too funny. Oh and big congrats on your blog candy win!! Enjoy those goodies.

Traveling Mama said...

Super cute card! I love the bicycle one too!

Alison F. Collier said...

A "prize" winner. GOOD for you. How exciting. The card is wonderful!

Lynda Benden said...

This is fantastic! So creative! Your nephew is darling!