Sunday, July 5, 2009

I Couldn't Help Myself

That's right... more trees! However.... they are Halloween trees so that is different, right?

Anyway... not much creative going on here this week. Just wanted to share some other things I submitted for the Moxie Fab challenge. Nothing fancy and I probably shouldn't have even bothered but... you know... whatever! :)

I made those treat bags to sell at the craft fairs last fall. I didn't sell many of them but that is ok because we only set up at one craft fair that was before Halloween. I will try to sell them again this year. If I don't sell them.... I will just use them myself.

I made this card a few nights ago. I really wanted to use this tree image on a card. I love it. The tree and moon images are from Gina K Designs. The EEEEEK is from Martha Stewart.

It looks really plain but plain is all I can come up with at the moment! I have some ideas of things I want to make but I am waiting for my new SU stuff to get here. I was the hostess this month, at our SU Paper Dolls workshop, and boy did I get some good stuff and most of it was free!! I can't wait to get it!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Carlito86 said...

Ooh I love these :) x

~kelly marie~ said...

I really love these! Those trees are incredible!