Friday, July 24, 2009

Wishing You Peace

This is another one of the button cards that I have made recently. I still have a few to share. I made this one a few days ago.

I haven't made anything the past two nights. We had a bday party Wednesday night and then I went to bed early. Last night, I went to eat with my good friend, Kim! I don't go out with friends often so I really enjoy it when I get out for a few. I always feel guilty about leaving the guys behind but it is really nice to just have some 'me' time that doesn't involve running errands around town! I love my friend Kim!! I always enjoy spending time with her!

Anyway... tonight my little man is going to spend the night with his grandparents so Michael and I are going to try to go to a movie or something. I don't think I will be getting anything crafty done tonight either. I hope I don't lose my mojo!! I always worry if I don't do something crafty everyday that I am going to lose all the ideas that float around in my head. Even if I write them down... they just don't have the same urgency to complete if I can't craft for a couple of days! I end up just staring at all my stuff for a couple of nights before I can come up with something!

Well... I hope you all have a wonderful Friday! Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies:
Stamps - Snowflake Serenade (PTI)
Paper - Enchanted Evening (PTI)
Ink - Enchanted Evening (PTI), Whisper White (SU)
Other - White Vintage Buttons (PTI), Clear Emboss Powder
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Janelle said...

Lovin' all your button cards, Kelley. What a great idea to go through all your old stamps sets and figure out where you could use buttons. I should do that instead of just waiting for the time that I can get the new PTI button basics set. Oh, and don't feel guilty about going out with your girlfriends once in awhile. It's also good for your guys to have some time together with out mom hanging around.

Christina Smith said...

Such a beautiful card! I love how you balanced everything out with where you put the snowflakes! Your button cards are adorable! Enjoy the movie! Don't worry, you won't lose your mojo. There's a time and season for everything!

Winter said...

Very cute! I just love buttons, they look good on anything! :) Have a great date night!

Ann said...

This card is so pretty! Don't worry, your mojo will be just fine. ;)

LeAnne said...

How pretty! I remember when this set first came out, how I loved that swirly sentiment! Just gorgeous!

KatieTurtle said...

Wonderful card, I need to start working on my christmas cards!

Alanna said...

This is gorgeous. I love that new color from PTI and your buttons are just so perfect. I can't wait to see what other button creations you have for us.

Enjoy your night away. Take advantage.

Karen said...

Oh you are one of those really smart people who get crackin' on their holiday cards ahead of time! Good for you!! I love seeing buttons and I've always loved those PTI snowflakes. :> Have a wonderful time out with your hubby......date nights with young kidlets are precious! :>

Traveling Mama said...

Cute card! I hope you enjoyed your night of freedom!