Friday, July 3, 2009

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #11



Well... I had almost given up on coming up with something using these colors. I wasted a lot of paper trying to make something work. Last night, I finally came up with this. I like it!! I think I will save it till next May and give it to Michael for our anniversary! He wont remember it by then. :) I am not sure my vinyl thickers are going to hang on that long though. I will just have to replace them with a different color when I get ready to use it.

I had planned to post this tomorrow (since I have posted once already today) but I just cant help myself. If I make a card for a challenge, I have some sort of anxiety going on until I get it posted and linked.... I have issues! :)

Hope you all have a wonderful 4th of July!

Oh... and by the way... I wanted to share this... too cute! My son cracks me up! This morning he ran into my craft room and started messing with my computer. Of course, I ran in to stop him from ripping another key off of my laptop and he said, "I'm checking my blog"... how funny is that! Carver usually says he is checking his email but I guess one of the times he had asked me what I was doing, I said checking my blog and he doesn't forget a thing!

Supplies:
No Stamps and No Ink
Paper - Soft Stone, Black Bitty Box Basics (both PTI)
Other - Dingbats and Robots Rub Ons (Hambly), Chipboard Prancer and Vinyl Daiquiri American Crafts Thickers, Handwriting Red Wagon alpha stickers (Making Memories), heart sticker from stash
Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

Elise said...

You're not alone, Kelly: I have issues TOO! Hee Hee I am SUCH your sister with the posting thing as well! Let's face it, we're adults and we have to be patient ALLLLL the time! So when it comes to blogging: I say "GIDDY UP!" AND, if your not drowning from my flow of unconditional support, may I say.. YOUR card is fabulous! I LOVE the composition and use of materials! It's DARLING and will make a perfect anniversary card! Yipee!

Ann said...

Cute, cute, cute! I'm the same way sometimes, especially if I REALLY like the card I'm going to post! ;)

SmilynStef said...

Sometimes a little blast with your heat-gun with soften the vinyl thickers and the adhesive and help them adhere better. Fabulous card ... love it!

Traveling Mama said...

Lost mojo? I think not! This is awesome!! I love the people! I wanted this set by Sandylion:
http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/shop/kelly-panacci/68500-his-hers-clear-stamps/
But, alas, my money ran out long before my wish list was filled! LOL! Doesn't it always work that way?
I don't know why, but I just love those people... maybe because they remind me of travel signs? Hmmm...
Hope you have a great 4th!

Winter said...

What a cute card! I love the design! I think you have a top pick! :)

KatieTurtle said...

How cute is Carver! Fun card. I love the Man and woman images. It was hard to try to incorporate the green wasn't it?

Janelle said...

Great anniversary card for your husband!

Dana Gustafson said...

Kelley! You have such a cute card here! I love that they are holding a heart between them! LOVE IT!

Jane said...

Me too! My husband says I act like its life or death if I don't finish the card and post it right this second........I'm going to have to work on that!!;)
Your card is simple and cute ...love your design!

Jessica said...

Very cuter card :)

Scrapping Julie said...

so cute. so simple. totally love it

Karen said...

I love this card, Kelley!! Its graphic and Great! I also really love that there is a heart being held between the couple...too sweet and it will make a great anniversary card. And your son is too sweet!! Isn't a riot the things they say?! And that he was in your craft room and the only thing he was jumping on was the computer?! My daughter types over and over (and over and over) on the password screen. She looks at the monitor the whole time and keeps her fingers moving.....then she says, "Look, Mama! I'm typing like you!!" Kidlets, gotta love 'em! :>

~kelly marie~ said...

I absolutely love this card! The man and woman images with the heart is perfection!!