Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Christmas Crazy!


Ok... so I have made like... a bunch more Christmas cards. I am having issues with Christmas and buttons!

Anyway... I made this a few days ago. I should probably post more than one card at once since I have been making so many. However, there are weeks where I don't craft at all so .... this helps me be able to post a card everyday! You will be seeing a lot more Christmas cards from me over the next couple of weeks but I have made a few non-Christmas cards to post as well!

Have a great Tuesday!

Oh... I had intended for the bottom rows of buttons to look like garland. Not sure if I accomplished that or not!?!?!?

Supplies:
Stamps - Faux Ribbon, Polka Dot Basics, Holiday Wishes (all PTI)
Paper - Kraft, Scarlet Jewel, Dark Chocolate Bitty Dot, Rustic Cream (all PTI)
Ink - Dark Chocolate, New Leaf, Scarlet Jewel for edges (all PTI)
Other - Scarlet Jewel, New Leaf, White/Cream buttons (PTI), SU Dimensionals, Classic Square Nestabilities
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Ann said...

LOVE the rows of buttons! Fab Christmas card!

Winter said...

Very cute! Love all the buttons! I'm missing the front porch! :)

Christina Smith said...

This card is darling!! I love the buttons! I think it's so neat that you are making Christmas cards. Just go with the flow!!

Courtney Baker said...

Oh I so need to get on this! This is another great card.

You should go to the lake house. We had a lot of fun. We just relaxed, cooked and slept. It was perfect!

Kristina said...

Love the button garland! Great colors on this card as well.

Maile Belles said...

Very cute and loving the button garland!!

Dana Gustafson said...

I love all your circles and buttons Kel! So classy, clean and retro all at once! Keep your fabulous buttons a-comin'!

Lynnette said...

Wow, so pretty! Luv it.