Sunday, July 26, 2009

For Lisa


My sister-in-law, Lisa, celebrates her 39th (plus 1) birthday this week! I have seen several cute cards using the recycle theme with a 39th again birthday. I knew this is what I wanted to do for my sister-in-law. I hope she thinks its cute. It has to be better than a Happy 40th birthday card, right? :)

Thanks for checking in! Hope you are having a great Sunday!

Supplies:
Stamps - Eco Friendly (The Paper Co. Studio)
Paper - Garden Green (SU), White (PTI)
Ink - Vintage Photo Distress (Ranger), VersaMark
Other - Recycled cardboard packaging, Green emboss powder (Hampton Art), EK Success Circle Punch, SU Dimensionals, SU Top Note Die, Making Memories Tiny Alpha, Making Memories Waterslide and Red Wagon Handwriting Alpha Stickers, AC Chipboard Thickers
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Kristina said...

Heee! How could she NOT love it! Such a great idea for a recycle symbol stamp!

Karen said...

I love the humor in it!! If you wouldn't mind, I would love to use your recycle idea for my Dad's 29'th bday (he's been 29 for the last thirty-five years!!) this year as I know he would get a huge kick out of it!! I hope your SIL does too! I'm enjoying visiting you and have left an award for you on my blog! :>

Lynnette said...

Totally cute. She's gonna love it.

Winter said...

How cute! What a great idea! We have a friend from church who has a birthday in two weeks, he said he will be 29 again! This card would be great for him, thanks for the idea! :)

Carly said...

Hi Kelley, this card is so fun! What a great B-Day card! She'll just love it!

~amy~ said...

now how stinkin' fun is this??!!!

Stephanie said...

Don't you love when you find an idea that you can really use!!! Plus you remembered!!! That's my problem sometimes...I wanted to make my dad a Heinz 57 bottle card for his 57th birthday...missed it (shucks..maybe I can do the "for your 57th birthday, again"...might not work now that he's 60 :)

Great card! I'm sure she'll LOVE it :)