Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Thicker Thanks

These are a couple of my thank you cards that are meant for the men that helped with camp. I made two of each because I was lacking ideas. Really simple but I don't think the men are going to notice!

Color of pictures is still not great. I took the pics of all of these thank you cards at the same time. I really need a light box! But... then I guess I will have to change my blog name to... My Light Box!! :)

Supplies:
no stamps
Paper - Extreme Tilted (KI Memories), Kraft (PTI)
Ink - Vintage Photo Distress Ink (Ranger)
Other - American Crafts Chipboard Thickers

Supplies:
no stamps
Paper - White, Black Bitty Box Basics (both PTI)
Other - American Crafts Foam and Fabric Thickers, Eyelets
Hope you have a great Wednesday!!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

ha ha...my light box...that was a good one, Kelley! Love the dp on the cards :)

Courtney Baker said...

Cute I like them both. Hey just curious, but are you shooting on manual? You could adjust the shutter speed to let more light in. Just a thought!

Ann said...

Hehe...my light box...too funny! I think these are great--I always think simple is better with guy cards.

KatieTurtle said...

Cute and Simple! My kind of card kelley! I think the top one is my fav.

Alanna said...

Great cards. I love the Thickers stickers you used.