Friday, July 10, 2009

Blog Award

I received a Blog Award from Stephanie yesterday. I was very excited and feel very honored! Especially after reading the content of the award! I have so enjoyed having this blog and meeting so many new blog friends! Blog friends are a great group of friends to have. No one gets upset because you haven't called in a while and I can talk to you when I have time... at like midnight! :)

Thanks again Stephanie for this wonderful award!



The Karma Award: "These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly written text into the body of their award."



I would like to pass this award on to some of my crafty blog friends who always take the time to chit chat, answer questions, and leave some very sweet comments! I would give one to all of you if I could but I have the hard job of only picking eight. So here they are...

Christina - Christina's Happy Stamping
Carly - Paper In Bloom
Courtney - One Day At A Time
Ann - Creative Antics
Amanda - Crazy Stampin' Mama
Tina - TravelingMama
Winter - Winter Wonderland
LeAnne - WeeInklings

I would also like to take a second to tell you about another blog that found me through a common friend. I can't remember your first name and I am so so so sorry ( I tried to find it but no luck) ... but the blog is Blue Cotton Memory Blog. This lady is an amazing writer. She has 5 sons and having one son myself... I have found a great resource/new friend to get advice from. Godly woman.... very wise!! Great blog!

Hope you have all had a wonderful Friday!

6 comments:

Carly said...

Congrats on your blog award Kelley!!! Well deserved! And thank you so much for passing it along! So sweet! Thank you!!!!

Ann said...

Congrats, Kelley! And thanks for passing it along to me! {hugs}

Stephanie said...

From the moment I found your blog, this is what I thought! And what a bonus because your work is absolutely terrific!! After reading this post, it's very clear that you deserved this award :) Congratulations!!

Christina Smith said...

Awwww...thank you!!

LeAnne said...

Wow, Kelley, thanks so much! I am so bad about passing this things along, but I will do my best! What a nice gesture!
PS: Love your little boy cards, just adorable!

Amanda Winkelman said...

Kelley, Thanks for the shout out! That was so sweet! And I agree, finding great blog friends is truly awesome! Congrats on the blog award! I'm sad I didn't see this sooner to congratulate you! I'm having fun goin' through your posts that I missed whlie being out of town!