Sunday, July 19, 2009

Moxie Fab Green Challenge


I had almost forgotten about the latest Moxie Fab Challenge until I saw Stephanie's card on Friday night. Thanks Stephanie for the reminder!

I made two cards for this challenge. I am going to save the second one to show tomorrow. I started so late that these will be the only two I make... ha. Remember last challenge I made like 7 cards? :) I don' t know what it is about the Moxie Challenges that get me all fired up!

Anyway... both are super simple... no stamping at all! I prayed about it and both ideas just hit me so I went with it. I like them... I don' t know who I will ever send them to but maybe I can find something creative to do with them. Maybe I can take a picture of all of my recycling out in the garage to make a scrapbook page and somehow incorporate those cards!?!? :) ha...

Enough rambling!! Hope you all have a great day!

Supplies:
Paper - True Black (PTI)
Ink - Signo White Pen
Other - American Crafts Cucumber Sprinkles Thickers, Making Memories Tiny Alphas

3 comments:

Amanda Winkelman said...

You should totally scrap recycling! That would be something to see! Hee Hee! You know, you could give it to your trash/recycling collector with a little something for the holidays!

Alanna said...

So cute Kelley. I love those Thickers stickers and how you used the tiny alphabet.

Ann said...

Very cool take on the challenge!