Sunday, July 19, 2009

Moxie Fab Green Challenge

I had almost forgotten about the latest Moxie Fab Challenge until I saw Stephanie's card on Friday night. Thanks Stephanie for the reminder!

I made two cards for this challenge. I am going to save the second one to show tomorrow. I started so late that these will be the only two I make... ha. Remember last challenge I made like 7 cards? :) I don' t know what it is about the Moxie Challenges that get me all fired up!

Anyway... both are super simple... no stamping at all! I prayed about it and both ideas just hit me so I went with it. I like them... I don' t know who I will ever send them to but maybe I can find something creative to do with them. Maybe I can take a picture of all of my recycling out in the garage to make a scrapbook page and somehow incorporate those cards!?!? :) ha...

Enough rambling!! Hope you all have a great day!

Paper - True Black (PTI)
Ink - Signo White Pen
Other - American Crafts Cucumber Sprinkles Thickers, Making Memories Tiny Alphas


Amanda Winkelman said...

You should totally scrap recycling! That would be something to see! Hee Hee! You know, you could give it to your trash/recycling collector with a little something for the holidays!

Alanna said...

So cute Kelley. I love those Thickers stickers and how you used the tiny alphabet.

Ann said...

Very cool take on the challenge!