Thursday, July 2, 2009

Buttons, Buttons, and More Buttons

I love buttons... I love PTI buttons!!

I sat the other night for a couple of hours and just stared at all of my stuff. I could not come up with anything to make. I have a lot of stuff I need to make for a craft fair in September but I wanted to make a card. I think I was having tree withdrawal plus... I was really sleepy! I finally just gave up and went to bed.

I had this idea in my head but I couldn't make it work. Well... after some sleep, I was able to accomplish it the next day while Carver was napping! I love this card! Nothing fancy but I just really like it! I have ideas to make more with baby colors but who knows if I will actually do it!

Hope you are having a great day!

Supplies:
Stamps - Polka Dot Basics, Handwritten Notes (both PTI)
Paper - Kraft (PTI)
Ink - True Black and Chai Tea Dye (both PTI)
Buttons - Spring Rain, Raspberry Fizz, New Leaf, Melon Berry, Summer Sunrise, Aqua Mist, Berry Sorbet, Lemon Tart, Scarlet Jewel (all PTI)
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Lynnette said...

Very cool, I love the way that this turned out. Great card :)

Courtney Baker said...

Oh I love this! Seriously great.

Christina Smith said...

I love this card! I really like the simplicity! I love buttons!!

Amanda Winkelman said...

Kelley, this card is AWESOME! I love to use buttons a lot, but have never thought to just use them by themselves! Great Idea! Oh- and I love your new family picture!

Ann said...

Ca-ute!!! I love this LO!

Nancy L. said...

Simple and cute, I love it!
I'm lovin my PTI buttons, too!

Traveling Mama said...

I love this too! The buttons are adorable!

Winter said...

So cute! This design would be a great baby card, I think you can do it! :)

Unknown said...

This is absolutely adorable. Can I ask, did you draw the circles around the buttons? I love the simplicity.

~kelly marie~ said...

I love this card!! Perfection!

LeAnne said...

OMW, I think I will have to CASE this if you don't mind, with Circle Circus! How cute is this, just perfect!