Monday, July 6, 2009

Kopy Kat Kelley



One of my new blog friends, Christina, had copied a couple of my cards and posted them on her blog the other day. Christina had a card similar to this one, in the same post, that she had found the inspiration for in a magazine. I loved her card so I made one of my own to have in my stash.

I even copied the title of her post. I had to because it was just too funny and it worked with my name as well! :-)

I used my Big Shot and one of my SU Texturz plates so there are small embossed dots all over the background. You just can't see it in the picture!

Well... that's it! Nothing new/original from me today! Have had several late nights and just not feeling that crafty! Hope you all have a great Monday!!

Supplies:
Stamps - Scripty Word by Kim Hughes (Cornish Heritage Farms)
Paper - Sahara Sand, Sweet Slumber DP (both SU)
Ink - Baja Breeze (SU)
Other - SU Texturz Plate, Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch, Clear Rhinestones



Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Kelley - Love all the dp you used on the butterflies! My favorite thing about visiting others' blogs is the great ideas we get and pass along to others! thanks :)

Christina Smith said...

You are funny! I love the card! I like the plaid paper you used for some of the butterflies. The Kraft paper is perfect for the card.

Niki Estes said...

Cute card, Kelley! I love all the butterflies!

Ann said...

Super cute! The butterflies look great with these papers!

Winter said...

So cute! I love all the patterned papers and who doesn't love butterflies?! :)

LeAnne said...

Kelley, I am loving all the cards you're making! Your style really appeals to me! This is so cute, I love that Kim Hughes sentiment, her style appeals to me too! Can't wait to see more of what you've got, I'll spend some time perusing your other stuff!