Thursday, July 23, 2009

CPS 125



I was able to run outside yesterday, while the sun was shining for a full minute, and take a couple of pictures of cards I had made! The coloring is still a little dark but it looks better this way than trying to fix it in Picasa. Anywho.... here is my CPS card.

I was able to use some of my new and wonderful Cherry Hill by October Afternoon paper that I won from Ann's blog!! I love love love this paper!! I was also able to use one of my new PTI stamp sets.... woo hoo! I love this set! I can't wait to play with it some more.

So... we went to my nephew's birthday party last night and guess who was worn out when we got home!?!?! All of us!! :) Michael and I got in the bouncy things and acted like we were teenagers! :) When we got home, I started noticing that I was already sore. I had some bouncy thing burn on my elbow, I hurt my hip/butt, and I am just sore all over. I am so out of shape and in need of some serious exercise!! Oh... Carver was tired too! He had a big time. Carver really got into things this year... he was so cute!

I don't know how long it has been since I have done this but.... I went to bed at 10:30 last night. I finally thought... "this is so stupid.. i am fighting sleep like i am a kid..... just go to bed Kelley".... So... I did. It was nice. Still tired today after getting up with Carver several times in the night but not as tired as I would be if I hadn't gone to bed early (for me)!

Well... enough rambling! Hope you are all having a great Thursday! Thanks for checking in on me! :)

Supplies:
Stamps - Everyday Button Bits (PTI)
Paper - Ripe Avocado, Kraft, Scarlet Jewel, White (all PTI), Cherry Hill DP (October Afternoon)
Ink - Vintage Photo Distress (Ranger), Ripe Avocado, Scarlet Jewel (both PTI)
Other - Marvy Circle Punch, Clear Rhinestones, Scarlet Jewel and Hibiscus Burst Buttons

Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

Christina Smith said...

That cherry paper is SO cool!!! Ok, so that stamp set by PTI is getting my attention. What a great way to use up those buttons. SU is coming out with a button set like that in September. I'm glad you had a great time at the party!! And congrats on going to bed early! Haha! You are funny!

Courtney Baker said...

Ha ha, I'm totally out by 10:30! I do really like that paper it's so pretty!

Dana Gustafson said...

Love your sweet card Kelley! Those little button cherries are the perfect friend for your luscious paper from Ann! Way to use new stuff right away :)

Ann said...

Eeeee!!! Super cute--you know I LOVE cherries!

And you had me LOL at your story...face it, you're getting OLD! ;)

Unknown said...

I love this card! So cute! The colors are so pretty!

Winter said...

Very sweet! I love that new stamp set, I think I might look into that one! :)

Amanda Winkelman said...

Love the card, Kelley....as usual! So, so cute! I have had my eye on that stamp set....as well as a few other PTI sets.....might have to take care of that in the next few weeks!

Alanna said...

Such a great card Kelley. I'm jealous that you have that set. I waited too long and now it's backordered.

What a fun night you all had. I'm sure I would be very sore and tired as well.

LeAnne said...

Looks good enough to eat! Love your banner too!

Meredith said...

LOVE this card. I really do want this set, but I just haven't justified it yet...hehhehe. I think that story about the bouncy thing is so cute! Glad you all had a fun time!

Janelle said...

Nice pairing of the paper and the cherry image. Plus the sentiment is perfect, too. Hope your muscles have recovered from your birthday party escapades -- and congratulations on making it to bed early, at least for one night!

~amy~ said...

soooo stinkin' cute...love the OA paper teamed up with PTI!

Nancy Jensen said...

Gorgeous card! Just too cute! TFS!

Kristina said...

Oh my goodness, that paper is absolutely perfect with that stamp! So cute! I really need to ink up that set, just haven't found the sketch that speaks to me yet, lol.